Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Have you ever wondered what a bimbos is?

A friend told me he blogs a lot, but almost never surfs. I thought, wow, that’s like visiting a bookstore but never reading a book (and then writing about books). Hmmm. Weird.

I surf the web (well actually I “surf” everything; I need to feed my brain). Surfing is an addiction I love because weird things interest me. Take bimbos, I've known a few in my day, yet I rarely think about them, however, because the are fringe personalities, I am fascinated, I must learn more. So, I was surprised to find a site dedicated to Bimbos. I would have never have found the site if I had not followed a random link off a book review related to physics. Of course, the link I followed to the book on physics came from a link from a website dedicated to frogs…. It goes on and on…..
Follow the link. It is work safe.


The link is worksafe. Follow it if you dare.