Wednesday, October 27, 2004

What do I know about Suha Arafat? Nothing at all.

blogirish Suha Arafat and Malnourished Palestinian Children

So I am reading a new release about Arafat dying (at least it sounds like he is dying), and I think, "What do I know about his wife?", because she is mentioned prominently in the article. It turns out I know almost nothing. It is a good thing too; because finding out that Arafat was a rich fat cat, with a wife living the high life in Paris, would have pissed me off even more than I am at this murderer. I began to wonder why it is that Arafat is a billionaire if he had never held a real job? How do you get to be a billionaire as the head of a government, oh wait, it is not a government, he is the head of a terrorist organization that runs a want-to-be country, which has extorted millions from others. It all makes sense now, really it does.

Arafat’s wife, the pretty blond Christian that she is, lives off of a meager $100K per month in Paris, while the Palestinians suffer. I think that history will not be kind when Arafat dies. His corruption will be laid bare. The world will hold him to the same light of truth as Stalin, Hilter, and... well the list is pretty long so why go on.

Somebody compared me to Arafat today, I was deeply offended.