Saturday, November 13, 2004

foj - Thor Dog, my minpin


foj - Thor Dog © Copyright 2004 Mojoey

Thor is my baby. He is a 2.5-year-old Min Pin. Thor barks at shadows and runs from cats, but I love him all the same. My son Mike recently took 250 pictures of Thor, with my Fuji 602z, for a project at his school. Only a few of his pictures were in focus. The focusing difference between my old Fuji and the Nikon D70 are quite significant. Focusing with the Fuji was always hit or miss, the delay on the Fuji was almost half a second. The Nikon’s focusing system is on a completely different level. I used the speed light for this shot, and was impressed by its responsiveness. Plus, I am not quite use to pressing the mechanical shutter and taking a picture. Because of how the Fuji operated, I am use to anticipating action shots; I was not very good at it.