Sunday, December 19, 2004

I'm Confused

I found this car in the parking lot of a Borders in Long Beach. My first thought... WTF?


nut

If you look close, you will see the following:
KPFK voice of mass dissent radio or left wing nutball radio

  • Phish sticker
  • Dr. Seuss' The Lorax
  • Psychedelic State
  • Cal State Long Beach
  • Teddy Bears in a car
  • One Day Lost
  • HB Tattoo
  • Dare to think for yourself
  • An equal sign
  • I break for antelope
  • LB for Long Beach
  • When I grow up, I wanna be like me
  • Please feel free to stare, point, whisper and ask questions
  • I like my men pierced
  • Two stickers of girls with cats
  • All truth goes through three stages...
  • You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
  • Give peace a chance
  • Meat is murder
  • Friends don't let friends vote republican
  • A Darwin anti christian fish
  • A W in 04 sticker
  • You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake



The drivers side reads...

I've roamed and rambled, And I've followed my footsteps,
to the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts,
And all around me a voice was souunding,
this land was made for you and me



The passenger side reads...

The sun comes shining, As I was strolling,
The wheat fields waving, And the dust clouds ralling,
The fog was lifting a voice comes chanting,
This land was made for you and me

My analysis - this girl is very strange, but I felt like buying her car.