Saturday, December 11, 2004

I’ve check out...

It’s been a busy week; I’ve had finals at Grad School, and a very heavy work load, plus I'm just plain tired, so I’ve only posted lightly this last week. I’ll get back to it soon.

Last night my son tried to tell me about a madman shooting people in a band because he did not like their music. I laughed because I thought he was being cute. Damn, Darrell Abbott is dead. Some nutball shot him the other night while he was playing with his new band. Where the hell I have been to not hear this? I was not a Pantera fan, but I like Abbots guitar work. Now he’s feeding worms, damn.

It looks like the press is spinning Abbott murder as a being perpetrated by an aggressive socially inept stalker. I’m betting its mental illness and drugs. I don’t want to mention the name of Abbott’s murder here, no use giving the bastard any more attention that he is already getting.

I think I need to start read Google News again… What else has gone wrong in the last week?

R.I.P. Darrell Abbott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're able to get some rest -- I really miss it when you don't post.
-- nobody you know, just someone who enjoys your thoughts