Saturday, March 19, 2005

Beautiful Atrocities link dump

Jeff at Beautiful Atrocities put a nice link dump up yesterday. This time my favorites are Iraqi Historical photos and a link to a bureaucratic screw-up affecting the life of a WWII war hero and reportedly the only living Black Medal of Honor recipient. I spent a good hour in the historical photos alon. Of course, as usual the other links are interesting too. Good post Jeff!

Incidently, Beautiful Atrocities is the type of blog that my blog wants to be when it grows up. That is to say, Deep Thoughts wants to be well written, relevant, and always interesting.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I have information on Vernon Baker's medical fund if you or any of your readers are interested are interested in contributing.

Pat from Brainster's Blog

Mojoey said...

Sure - I would love to see it. I'm sure a few of my readers (I think I have 10 or so), would be interested.