Monday, April 11, 2005

Peta pics

Posted by: mojoey
Peta pics
My best guess is that I get one email every 2.5 hours requesting more of these Peta pictures. So, by popular demand, I have posted the complete series of Peta protests pictures on my Buzznet account. It still boggles my mind that people would make out on a public street to protest eating meat, but some people do weird things all the time so who am I to judge. I just make the pictures.

This series was shot last summer in San Francisco. It was cold and windy, but the young lovers did not mind. I think the drummer minded, they were stealing his crowd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may say us PETA members are crazy but I call it dedacation.We only fight for what we see as the right.

Anonymous said...

i agree with savanna 100% we fight for a WORTHY cause and stick to it

Anonymous said...

I am proud that you all have the dedication to fight for your beliefs. Please visit your local military recruiter. Oh, but your cause is peaceful....hmmm, that hasn't been working in any subject for hundreds of years. I wonder, is your country a worthy cause?