Sunday, May 01, 2005

Brumper Sticker - Frodo Failed



I saw it in traffic a few cars up but did not have my 300mm on my camera. I shot with 70mm instead which left me with a very small image that was almost unreadable. I could not read the subtext from where I was in the car. Plus, my wife and son looked at me like I was nuts when I suggested we follow the car so I could get a better picture. I used Photoshop to enlarge and enhance the original image to produce the image above, and then I did the same on the bumper sticker. The results are below.


Frodo Failed - Bush has the Ring. You too can own one for just $2.95 plus shipping and handling. I managed to find a picture of Bush wearing the Ring of Power! On another note, I think this guy qualifies as a Nutball and as a Bush hating Moonbat.

2 comments:

Johnny C said...

That is funny shit right there... I might just buy one. I collect bumperstickers.. but odly never put them on bumpers...

Anonymous said...

I am contemplating putting this up at 21st Century. This nails it for me as to why I just do not like right wing politics. To have the ring, and possess the "thick face black heart" tactical heart to get it, is so well...not good.