Monday, October 30, 2006

Did Focus on the Family just break the law?

I found a good blog post on the unlawful lobbing efforts of James Dobson and Focus on the Family. It is yet another example of how a supposed values based "Christian" organization lies about its intentions. Dobson has a long history of abusing his tax exempt status. The example sited at Blue Bayou is the latest example of Dobsons continued contempt for the rule of law. Nothing matters in the pursuit of power - values be dammed.  

I don't think, however, you have to be an expert to be able to tell that a recent email that the group sent to its members in Maryland about their Senate race has a very clear message about who to vote for. That violates the spirit, if perhaps not the letter, of the law.

Source: Blue Bayou: Did Focus on the Family just break the law?

Disclaimer: I did not use the word evil in reference to James Dobson or Focus on the Family in this post. I in no way intend to influence the reader as to the state of Dobson's evilness or his intent to cause great harm to our nation. I leave it up to the reader to determine for themselves if James Dobson is actually evil or just intellectually dishonest and a poor representative of Christianity. I'll just stick to  the facts.

nah... I still think he's evil, EVIL I tell you.

 

Technorati tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always find something new and interesting every time I come around here - thanks.