Thursday, October 19, 2006

I found another...

...atheist themed blog that is. I have a new hobby. I spend 10 or 15 minutes of each day cruising for Atheist blogs. I found one today. Queer Visions of Freedom is the blog of a self described naturalist humanist skeptic - I think he might be gay too. The blog author, Seamus7, wrote a post calling on agnostics and free thinkers to be "atheists" about their non-believes. I found his blog via Stumble.

While we cannot absolutely disprove the existence of Unicorns, Gnomes, Mermaids, Zeus, Aphrodite, Santa, The Tooth Fairy, The Boogey Man, etc. and must remain technically Agnostic about them, it is okay to proclaim oneself an Atheist when discussing such things. Most people do so easily. Thus, it is intellectually okay to proclaim one's Atheism when it comes to any of the popular supernatural beliefs of today. Just do it.

Source: Queer Visions of Freedom: Atheists come out! Stop tip-toeing around as an agnostic.

Welcome to the blogroll Seamus7.

Technorati tags: , ,