Friday, February 16, 2007

Feed the Muse: Marian Jordan Lewandowski

I hesitated before I hit the "delete forever button" in gmail after a quick look at my spam folder. I saw something that did not look spam-like. I open the email to find an invitation to exchange links with a remarkable photographer named Marian Jordan Lewandowski. I first watched his short web movie, Happiness. It game me chills. This man has a remarkable eye. his imagery evokes emotions.

His photography website, MJL Photography, devoured an hour of my time. I looked at every picture. At one point I even stopped to take notes. I admire the way Marian composes his photographs. He inspires me to work harder on some of my own projects. Inspiration is what life is all about.

From his bio I learned that Marian is a Christian with a healthy world view:

The most beautiful thing that a human being can experience is the possibility of true dialogue; my website is such an attempt - my private but open dialogue with the world, with other open-minded, sensitive people ..."

Marian Jordan Lewandowski is an excpetional photographer. He has earned a link on my sidebar.  

Technorati tags: ,