Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blogroll Update: two by two

They join in pairs. There must be a flood or something. First up, The Science Pundit.  He writes about science and other important stuff, like playing Bohemian Rhapsody with with fart sounds. It is truly amazing.

Our second entry has only a single post, so he automatically qualifies for double secret probation. Which means, I'll drop in soon and if he's not posting, I'll have to whack him. Please welcome Atheist Movies, (actually Atheist Movie at the moment) I sure hope he continues to post.

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mojoey,

You have a really interesting blog, and I love your posts!

I wanted to tell you about a new blog roll that will help more people find you - the Criteo Autoroll. It displays only relevant other blogs with similar content - no more soap opera blogs showing up on your site!

It can be found at http://widget.criteo.com and takes about two minutes to install.

It is running on my blog at www.tektidbits. com and I love it!
We are a startup here at Criteo, and are looking for experienced bloggers like yourself to give us feedback on our roll, so we hope you will give it a try.

Brenda Keener
Criteo Technical Evangelist

Unknown said...

It is not just an "Atheist Movie" now! :)