Monday, April 16, 2007

New book to read

I received my copy of I Sold My Soul on eBay today. I'm half way through it already. Hemant Mehta has done well. I can see myself gifting copies to friends and relatives.  I have a couple of quick thoughts.

  • The book is well written and easy to read.
  • The writing is engaging and respectful. You will find no religion bashing in its pages.
  • The subject matter is captivating. Mehta's journey to atheism is both unique and familiar. I read his coming out chapter twice.

This has the makings of a good book. I hope to finish tomorrow and post a review.

4 comments:

C. L. Hanson said...

Okay, but be sure not to read my review for ideas first because that would be cheating... ;-)

Mojoey said...

Hey! I think you stole my review!

tina FCD said...

Yes, I want to read it also. I love Barnes and Noble, maybe I can find it there. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I've only read a review online but it's definitely worth the investment.