Friday, March 28, 2008

Blogroll Update: Letras Nocturnas

It's been a busy day for the Atheist blogroll, we grew from 600 to 625 blogs. It would have been 626, but somebody went nuts.

The new blog Letras Nocturas looks interesting. I read a few posts while looking the blog over this afternoon. The author has been kind enough to provide an introduction:

In his own words:

At Letras Nocturnas I like to post on science and technology news, space news, general news, religion and its effect on humanity, history, aviation, the occasional Star Trek post, and every once in a while reviews on events (usually goth concerts and the like, such is my inclination). I am very a  very passionate person when it comes to matters of atheism and equality. I hope to make a good addition to the blogroll.

RĂªves doux!

Technorati tags: ,