Friday, April 04, 2008

Blogroll Update: SAMIZDAT

Our news blogroll member, SAMIZDAT is number 634 on our race to 666 Atheist bloggers. Tell your friends that now is the time to join. I might even lower my standards - I have actually rejected 1 blog since the start of the new year! That makes two overall!

Samizdat has been kind enough to offer an introduction:

The focus of Samizdat is more often than not religion-related news and views, but tends to be more to do with the logic behind Atheism, my personal grappling with the subject, whether an argument can eventually be produced which will instantly convert any theist, and generally the theoretical side of things. I also occasionally deplore the twisted morals and hypocrisy of the World's Richest Man Mr. Ratzinger (whom you may know as 'the pope'). I am also a climate change sceptic (undecided, but sceptical) and I enjoy spouting about the occasional ridiculous law/ministerial wage/QuaNGO etc. My prose style is often not as hilarious as I would wish, but I've produced a few 'humdingers' as one would say...

Drop in and greet our newest member.