Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blogroll Update: Up to 766

We shrink:

We change:

  • No changes this week.

We grow:

Tips:

I produced a Blogger help file in response my most frequently asked question, "How do I add the blogroll doohickey?" I plan to produce more help files in the future. This little help file saves me 15 minutes a week. I could use some help in this area. If anyone has a help file they would like to contribute, please send it my way.

Hat tip:

God is Pretend for reporting dead links.

3 comments:

vjack said...

Good news. I've also noticed that your Technorati authority has increased quite a bit since I last looked at it. Quite a bit higher than mine has ever been.

Mojoey said...

I wonder how that works? It must be somehow based on the links.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the hat tip!

-www.godispretend.net