Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pastor charged with sexual abuse

TimEdmonds Timothy C. Edmonds, pastor of Chesapeake Apostolic Church in West Virginia was indicted by the Kanawha County Grand Jury with two counts of sexual abuse by a parent, guardian, or custodian. Edmonds is alleged to have picked up a his victim while she walked home from school.

During these times alone, Edmonds would ask her to wear pantyhose, and would take pictures with her "dress pulled up and wearing the pantyhose in a sexually explicit position." On at least one occasion, Green alleged she and Edmonds were lying on the floor and he rubbed his penis against her while she was wearing pantyhose.

Apparently Edmonds liked to get his freak on. It at times like this that I forget Edmonds is a pastor. Reading up on Edmonds, I found that this is not his first dance. I keep asking myself how this happens. I know the answer. The believing public give way to much credence to a man who raps himself in the bible.