Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Best of Atheist Blogroll Flickr Pool #2

We've had a couple of interesting Photos added to the Atheist Blogroll Flickr Pool this week. I've selected a few of the best for this post. Here we go...

iflickr

Photo by HCVIII
Blog: (sorry - I don't know)

This photo is titled iFlickr, but I think that might be a reference to the device that took the picture. Let's just call it "An Atheist Coffee Cup". Anyway... I want one.

Stone frozen hope

Photo by Jamon_sansgod
Blog: Sansgod

This photo is titled Stone Frozen Hope. I love old statutes. They feel creepy and warm at the same time. I once saw a statute in France. The tour guide said the artist worked on the sculpture for five years. Dedication like that blows my mind.

hong qi

Photo by Toomanytribbles
Blog: toomanytribbles

I don't know if I love toomanytribbles or hate her. I look at her work feel and my own inadequacy. It's like when you play basketball for fun and show up at the courts to see the local university players occupying the court. You know that you are simply not in their league. I feel the same way about Tribb's photos. They are so good it hurts.

003

Photo by Psychodiva
Blog: Psychodiva's Mutterings

This photo is untitled. I included it because I too have may photos of various primate asses. In fact, I have 25 years worth. One must always have primate asses in their photography collections. Besides, it will be nice to use this photo in a post about Ted Haggard.

little orthodox church in marousi

Photo by Toomanytribbles
Blog: toomaytribbles

Toomanytribbles makes it to the list a second time with this picture titled "Little orthodox church in marousi". She inspired me to buy a tripod today and start shooting HDR photos again. I posted my best at Flickr today.

Stats:

After two weeks, we have 19 members and 118 photos. If you would like to participate, see this post.