Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You didn't notice Alamo’s harem?

This is how the story would play out at my house. The wife comes home from a hard day at work and to find  a beautiful young woman with a wedding ring  (no little girls for me thank you) tending the dishes in our kitchen. Wife promptly asks, “Who the hell are you?”

The new bride offers, “Mojoey’s next wife”.

20 minutes later I am found in hacked to pieces in the driveway.

Tony Alamo’s common law wife must either be as dumb as a box of rocks, or dim.

Sharon Alamo, 50, acknowledged to jurors that she had seen young women wearing wedding rings around the house.

"Didn't you notice the girls moving into the defendant's residence ... were getting younger and younger?" Assistant U.S. Attorney Clay Fowlkes asked.

"No, I didn't," she replied.

Um…. I don’t know what to say. Her answer seems somehow off.

Tony Alamo will going to prison for a long time. Just wait a few weeks.