Friday, March 12, 2010

China here I come

I'm making my second trip to China this year on Saturday. The long flight kills me, but now that I have a Kindle, I'm sure it will fly by. I got the Kindle DX because I'm XXL myself. It works.

I had a hell of a time blogging on my last trip in January. I think I have that problem solved. I'll just email in the updates. But I have a trick or two up my sleeve, just in case.

I'm torn over the idea of bringing my Nikon along. I had zero free time on my last trip. I don't want to take the risk of damaging my camera, but I would hate to miss an opportunity to take some good shots. Ah... if only I had some free time. Suzhou is such an interesting place. I could have fun, but I know that the project management work that I do will consume almost every hour of my day and most of my nights. Plus, I have to do interviews... I hate interviews. It's never fun.

Oh well, I'm off for two weeks in the middle kingdom.

Technorati Tags: ,,