Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All I want for Christmas

People who know me understand that I have simple needs when it comes to gifts. Cigars, whisky or books – if you stay in with these three area’s you cannot go wrong. Oh… and food. Love the food too. But things change with time. I quit smoking three months ago. I’ve reduced my drinking to a level where a bottle of whisky will last a year, and food… I don’t even want to talk about it. But books – I still love books.

I collect books on art, graffiti, and photography. This year I will buy myself a special treat. toomanytribbles published a photo book. It looks amazing. At $65 it’s not a bad deal for what looks like a high quality product. If you know toomanytribbles you understand that she is a talented artist whose work is sublimely beautiful. Even her Flickr feed in inspiring. I can’t wait to buy her book.

Technorati Tags: ,,