Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Introducing The Grumpy Atheist

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, The Grumpy Atheist.

Greetings fellow travellers,

This is a brief introduction from myself, the writer of the Grumpy Atheist blog.

My blog's purpose is probably best summed up by it's subtitle 'Exploring Unreal Nonsense In The Real World'

It is a cynical but often humorous exploration of the ridiculous phenomena that is religion.

It is an attempt  to persuade any doubters or believers to think about what they've been spoon fed and to see how absurd it looks when viewed from any other angle.

For those interested, there are my writings about the serious reason for atheism, as well as recommended readings. Other stuff includes my writings about Japan, since I live here now, which I hope you will find fun.

Yours respectfully and godlessly,

The Grumpy Atheist

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll