Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introducing Soul Sprawl

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Soul Sprawl.

My name is Matt DeStefano and I'm the creator of www.soulsprawl.com. Like many of you, I'm an ex-Christian who after nearly two decades of being heavily involved in the church, renounced my faith and became an atheist. I'm a student of Philosophy, and I think the inconsistencies of any modern conception of god(s) are philosophically interesting. My blog primarily deals with logical inconsistencies, exploring the lack of evidence, and sometimes delving into the modern philosophical debates concerning various conceptions of god.

I'd appreciate any feedback or constructive criticism, and am open to receiving guest posts and commentary. You can visit my site and find out more information on how to contact or contribute.

A big thank-you to Mojoey for this opportunity.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll

1 comment:

Matt DeStefano said...

Thanks Mojoey for the plug! For anyone who reads, please comment and give feedback. I'd like to find other active atheist bloggers to interact with!