Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WTF Spain?

Michelle Obama

I realize that one must have a thick skin to be in politics, but some behavior is beyond the pale, like photoshopping Michelle Obama's face on the torso of a bare breasted slave. I'm not sure if it's a political statement or supposed to be humors, but I can tell you that I am offended. I cannot imagine what our President and First Lady think.

For its part, the magazine lauds Michelle Obama as the "gran mujer" (great woman) behind her powerful husband. "In the shadow of the U.S. President is a person whose popularity ratings exceed those of Barack’s own. This person is none other than his wife Michelle… To find out how Michelle has managed to seduce the American people . . . [we] detail the secrets of a woman has not [just] only won the heart of Barack Obama," an except reads.

WTF Spain?

Technorati Tags: ,

,