Sunday, December 09, 2012

Another good day

I started blogging back in 2004 for a lot of good reasons, but one reason that is important to me is that I’ve kept a journal on and off, for my whole life. I like recording the little things that happen, and the big things too, now that I think about it. I stopped blogging about my life when I got caught up writing about clergy sexual abuse over the last two years. I almost stopped writing altogether. Let me be clear. There is a lot in my life that I am thankful for and most of it has nothing to do with religion, atheism, or clergy sexual abuse. My life.. well, it’s great. I am a happy man.

Today, although it is only 1:00 pm, is another good day. I woke up early to play a sunrise round of disc golf with my good friend pastor Brad. After the game, I took my wife out for breakfast and had the good fortune of running into my cousins, Brian and Charmaine, along with their two-year old son Elliot. I took a great photo. I ate a great meal at my favorite breakfast spot, and I managed to laugh a bunch and kissed a cute baby. All before noon. That’s another good day in my book.

Technorati Tags: ,,